How Are You Now? How Are You Now?

T_T

EXCELENT WORK, it touchs the human nature, a really memorable flash for all those poor children that died that day.

Bunbun: Animated Violence Bunbun: Animated Violence

I like it but.....

hey, think that there is a problem with the preloader, because you have to click and selec play, because the play button never appeard, at least for me, but good flash at all

Illumatie responds:

No problem here, but i'll re-check it on a different computer.

Emulation Emulation

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Damn dude, that flash was great, so surreal, but at the same time, transmit a mensage, weird drawing that make your mind yo deeper in the flash. Great one, there should be another like this soon. Congrats. you earned a round of applause.
*Round of applause*

for our soldiers for our soldiers

AGREE

im agree that our soldiers must be supported, because they are there because they ordered to do it, but they are human also, have families, etc. Good flash and let god take care of them :)

The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

just great

i really like the way you xpress the feelingz, the way that one lost the love, and the way that one could get another oportunity is in our mids, great flash :)

ultimate Metal slug ultimate Metal slug

Great Work

Hey dude, great work of this flash, you should do another one definitly, because this one is just great

[SCRUBS] [SCRUBS]

Great

great flash for a great show

MetalDart responds:

Great review for a great flash. :P

Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

WOW

Simply amazing

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

AWESOME

men, there should be a 2ยบ part, one of the funniest about mario that i ever seen, great job

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Over 10

damn men, the best sequel that i ever seen of mario , great job